STRAPPING BANDING AND EDGE PROTECTION FOR METAL AND STEEL
The products Sander composite banding, Sanderband®KB, Sanderband®Top Strap and Sander edge protection are ideally suited for securing steel and metal for all cases of transport and storage. The composite strapping banding made from polyester is a high-quality solution with high tensile strength for securing steel and metal goods of any shape and size – regardless of how heavy, fragile or valuable. The Sander edge protection also provides protection against impacts and shocks. Sander Ladungssicherung GmbH has been supplying the steel and metal industry with Sanderband® and edge protection for more than 50 years. This experience means it is well acquainted with the requirements of the metal and steel industry for load securing.
SANDERBAND® AND SANDER EDGE PROTECTION ARE SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF TRANSPORT
Due to the variety of its goods, the metal and steel industry has particularly high requirements when it comes to the securing of loads. The particularly stable nature of the Sander banding makes them suitable for bundling wire, rods, pipes, profiles and numerous construction material products and ideal for any form of transport of steel and metal products:
With the Sander round profile, steel coils and tubes of all types are successfully protected against vibrations during their transport and storage.
GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD PROTECT YOUR METAL AND STEEL PRODUCTS WITH SANDER LOAD SECURING:
- You save money. The composite banding from Sander is inexpensive but as strong as steel. This allows them to replace costly load securing using straps and ropes in many companies
- You package without damage. The strapping banding from Sander can be applied directly to products of every design without leaving any damage.
- You prefer practical solutions. Sanderband® KB is strong enough to be passed under pallets easily and without a palletising rod.
- You require stability. The stable nature of Sanderband® makes it suitable for bundling wire, rods, pipes, profiles and numerous construction material products. Small packing units can also be bound together easily.
- You can also secure individual products with Sander. In terms of running length, width and branding, Sanderband® and Sander edge protection are made according to your requirements
- They provide 100 percent protection for difficult loads. Sander edge protector and Sanderband® are suitable for securing round, angular and sharp-edged steel and metal products. The edge protection is also extremely shock-resistant. Corners and edges are therefore well protected against friction, crushing and tensile loads.
SANDER BANDING SECURES YOUR GOODS AGAINST ALL INFLUENCES
With the Sander composite banding, the polyester filaments are also coated with a plastic layer and therefore optimally protected against sharp edges and the effects of weathering. This casing also ensures a high degree of protection against abrasion and an efficient closure strength for the effective securing of the packaged goods.
|WIDTH||8 – 33 MM|
|TEAR RESISTANCE||3 – 20 KN|
|STRETCH FACTOR||13 %|
|REEL LENGTH||100 – 2.000 M|
OTHER ADVANTAGES THAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM SANDER LOAD PROTECTION:
We have been advising nearly every industry on load securing for more than 15o years. We have been supplying small, medium and large manufacturers and distributors in the steel and metal industry with our composite strips and edge protection for xy Your permanent contact person knows the steel and metal industry and the corresponding retail. Use our knowledge and get advice on the product you require for your transport goods.
Plastic banding, polyester banding, PET banding and edge protection are manufactured daily in the modern machinery park in three-shift operations on 5,000 square metres. We offer individual product solutions as well as a comprehensive standardised programme.
We only provide you with the highest quality products. At the end of a production process, an experienced employee ensures that only goods which are 100% free of defects leave the warehouse for scheduled delivery.
We offer training workshops and advice for all product areas. It goes without saying that you can also request samples at any time.