INNOVATION AND SUSTAINABILITY GO HAND IN HAND AT SANDER
Anyone who orders cargo restraint equipment from SANDER can be sure that the edge protectors and straps are manufactured with ecological and social sustainability in mind every step of the way. Only raw materials with certifications are purchased and processed, and production at SANDER Ladungssicherung's state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities is as resource friendly as possible. SANDER GmbH Performance in Ladungssicherung was awarded the EcoVadis Gold Seal in 2022 for the consistent implementation and excellent results of its sustainability strategy. In 2023, FSC certification was obtained.
SANDER-SUSTAINABILITY AT A GLANCE:
- Multiple certifications and awards thanks to a comprehensive sustainability strategy
- Resource-efficient production across all product groups
- Alternative products to standard hotmelt Sanderband® TopStrap: Use of special glue instead of hotmelt in the Sanderband® range with a plastic reduction of 15 percent
- Completely recycled Sanderband® rPet with a CO2 reduction of 70 percent during production
- Annual decrease in CO2 footprint due to constant modernization of production and administrative units
- Functioning circular economy and exclusive use of recycled paper and cardboard
- Sustainable supply chains
"At Sander, we firmly believe that state-of-the-art and quality cannot and should not be separated from environmental and social sustainability. With this in mind, we continuously invest in modernizing our production and administration in Nümbrecht and regularly review all our supply chains and suppliers. So, when you purchase from us, you can rely on getting products that are produced in an environmentally friendly way and with the very best quality."
Detlef Lieder, Dominik Schmidt
THE TRI-PILLAR CONCEPT TO PRESERVING THE ENVIRONMENT
We offer training workshops and advice for all product areas. It goes without saying that you can also request samples at any time.