Sicher Papier transportieren – Vorteile der Ladungssicherung von Papier, Altpapier und Kartonagen mit Sander-Umreifungsband und Sander-Kantenschutz
Vorteile von Sander-Kantenschutz bei der Ladungssicherung von Papier
Volle Flexibilität für Ihre nächste Ladungssicherungsbestellung
Checkliste: Was ist bei Papiertransporten grundsätzlich zu beachten?
CARGO RESTRAINT FOR PAPER TRANSPORT AND FOR STORAGE OF PAPER
Paper is a heavy and at the same time delicate, weather-sensitive and shrinking transport good that can be damaged very quickly. Whoever is responsible for the transport of paper, paper waste, cardboard and packaging materials must take appropriate precautions with their cargo restraint to avoid damage and to ensure safe transport. Sander GmbH Performance in Ladungssicherung has been supplying the paper industry and the paper trade for many years and offers the right products for every paper transport - whether it is paper rolls or securing paper on pallets - in the form of the sturdy strapping bands Sanderband® KB, Sanderband® TopStrap®, which can be retied, as well as weather-resistant corner protection solutions.
TRANSPORTING PAPER SAFELY - ADVANTAGES OF CARGO RESTRAINT FOR PAPER, PAPER WASTE AND CARDBOARD WITH SANDER-STRAPPING AND SANDER-EDGE PROTECTION.
Ensuring that paper is transported safely and without danger is the responsibility of the driver and the loadmaster. The correct cargo restraint is thus the essential factor for every paper transport. With Sander GmbH Performance in Ladungssicherung, the carriers of paper shipments can be one hundred percent sure that the edge protection and strapping used are tear-resistant, durable and functional.
Sander edge protectors are also available as round profiles for the pulp and paper industry. So you can be sure that you can also transport paper rolls safely and without damage.
ADVANTAGES OF SANDERBAND® FOR CARGO RESTRAINT OF PAPER
FULL FLEXIBILITY FOR YOUR NEXT CARGO RESTRAINT ORDER
Sander GmbH Performance in Ladungssicherung has been a reliable supplier to our customer companies in the paper and pulp industry for many years. Accordingly, we know that not every order can be planned and that you may need flexibility when purchasing cargo restraints. With us, you therefore have the choice between short-term orders or a framework agreement, which also gives you additional flexibility when requisitioning pre-ordered cargo restraints. Simply decide which model gives you more benefits as you work with us:
Short-term orders: Your need for edge protection or strapping is selective and cannot be easily planned. We can produce and deliver small and large order quantities within a few working days.
Flexible framework agreement: You can estimate your required quantities in advance? Then conclude a framework agreement with us and secure a price for its entire term. If you wish, we can produce and store larger quantities directly for you, which you can access as required. Payment is made in the amount of the partial deliveries upon receipt of the goods.
CHECKLIST: WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER WHEN TRANSPORTING PAPER?
When transporting paper, there are several factors that ensure that the cargo arrives safely. Below are some important basic safety tips:
- Paper, whether transported on pallets or as rolls, cannot be allowed to slip during transit. Therefore, suitable and proper cargo restraints should always be used. In addition to Sanderband® and Sander-edge protection, anti-slip mats, air cushions if necessary and wedges are also recommended as additional aids.
- When loading the transport vehicle, the load distribution plan must be considered at all times and the paper has to be properly distributed in accordance with it. Overloading must be avoided at all costs.
- When loading paper with a tight fit, it is important that the front wall of the transport vehicle is suitably stable. Tie-down straps may only be dispensed with if the pallets cannot tip over in any way. Pallets that are arranged one on top of the other must be tied down accordingly, even with form-fit loads.
- The straps used to secure the load must be capable of being retightened, as they can stretch when paper is tied down or the paper itself shrinks.
- Drivers of transport vehicles should make absolutely sure that they engage defensively in road traffic and do not take any risks by driving too fast.
We offer training workshops and advice for all product areas. It goes without saying that you can also request samples at any time.